Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Socks Are Amazing

I finished my scarf almost a week ago and I decided not to make the Manos blanket since I already made a blanket this winter. I was looking online for a pattern and found this amazing sock pattern that I just fell in love with on knitty.com. I had this sock yarn from a while ago with bright oranges, pinks, and yellows. So I decided to make, yet again, another pair of socks. But this one is unlike any pair I have made before. I am almost done with the top part of the first sock and am about to start the heel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope you enjoy the pictures and the entire sock will be shown as soon as im done. I hope you love it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Jany said...

VALERIE!!!!!

THE SOCK IS SPECTACULAR, THE WOOL IS MAGNIFICENT--I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM FINISHED!!!!
LOVE FROM YOUR ADMIRING AUNT JANICE

juli said...

Val, you sock fiend!!!! Those socks are amazing and the yarn is gorgeous!
Are they really difficult to make?

P.S. I can't wait for you to come here and go wild with that gift certificate!