Wednesday, May 23, 2007

AHHH CABLES!!

I LOVE CABLES! they are insanely easy and so pretty....i encourage all the knitters out there to try it and don't be intimitated by it (Aunt Janice). Well I really wanted to make a cable so i found a pattern on patonsyarn.com for a really pretty wintery cable pocketbook...the only problem was i was in the middle of my socks...so i finished one sock and started the bag which i have yet to finish....this pattern had four different cables in it and is so pretty the way it worked!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So now i am addicted to cables and everything i make has to have at least one in it! I am so excited to try it on socks!! but i kinda have to finish the pair im workin on first!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jany said...

Oh my goodness.....YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! The cables are simply gorgeous--you certainly do enjoy challenging yourself........I think there is an Aran sweater in your future...LOL...are you doing this to practice for your bolero sweater? WOW!!!