Saturday, July 7, 2007

Silk Shrug Unveiled


ITS DONE!!! And its fabulous! I am in love with my shrug! It took me one month but it was one month well worth it. I have been working day and night for the past week to put the finishing touches on my green shrug. I promised you a photo shoot and thats what you are going to get a photo shoot. Although I must say nothing does it more justice than seeing it in person and wearing it! The best part is that it is something I can honestly say I made myself and is apart of me!
Front:



Back:


Hope you enjoyed the shoot and I cannot wait to show everyone who I am able to visit in person!

4 comments:

Janette said...

IT IS FABULOUS!!!!! I am just so impressed! How's about a picture of you wearing it??????

Jany said...

OKAY--THIS IS AN EXTRAORDINARILY SUCCESSFUL ENDEAVOR!!!! And in only one month! Valerie, I understand why we don't have a photo of you wearing it--if it were me I would have it on a beautiful padded hanger and would be just sitting there admiring it.....how does it feel that you have proven that you have no limitations when you want to knit? Pretty awesome, huh??

Valerie Michelle said...

it feels amazing to accomplish something like that.....everytime i look at it I cannot help but smile!

juli said...

VAL I LOVE IT! Wow, it looks totally professional! I don't know I'm going to wait until I see it in person but, I might want to make one!

I keep looking at the pictures and it is just gorgeous. Wow, Val, it really is.