Friday, July 6, 2007

Socks in the City




You Belong in New York City



You're the energetic, ambitious type.

And only NYC is fast enough for you.

Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career

Or simply take in all the city has to offer.



Today me and my mom took a trip to Knitty City in New York City. I woke up and decided I wanted to go visit some knit stores in the city. Our intentions were exactly that. Knitty City had every type of yarn some of which I had never seen before.



There was so much and yet my eyes were yet again attracted to sock yarn. Go figure! My mom was attracted to the same thing. We both bought a skein of colinette jitterbug. Mine called popsicle and my mom's jay. So gorgeous!



There is no day better than spending it in my favorite city with my favorite person shopping for awesome yarn for my favorite type of project. Hopefully next time I will be able to spend a day like today with my other favorite people from PA!

1 comment:

juli said...

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I LOVE THE YARN! BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL (I especially liked popsicle, though...). WE MUST GO THERE.

p.s. my mom loves the title!